The ongoing culture of streaming platforms in the showbiz world is emerging on a rapid scale. YouTube TV is one of the most innovative results that come out of this revolutionary venture. However, it is pretty new, and the users are pretty busy exploring it. If you are also stuck with its extensive aspect, we will help you through this article. The article mainly focuses on the streaming factors of YouTube Tv, and below we will tell about how many screens YouTube TV can support.
Create a Family Group on YouTube TV
Create a family group on YouTube TV through the under-written directions. If you have already tried this resolution, then continue further to the next solution.
- Open Chrome or any web browser, then visit the official screen of YouTube TV.
- After that, sign in to the account.
- Choose the profile picture on the right-hand side.
- Choose the Settings option through the menu of the drop-down.
- Go to the left pane and select the Family sharing option.
- Then choose the button of Set up you will view on the right side.
- You should add the preferred members of the family to the group.
- Then verify that you admit to the terms of service.
- Now, select the Next button, and wait for the people invited to accept the invitations and join the group.
Add New Members to the Family Group on YouTube TV
Add new members to the family group on YouTube TV by pursuing the directions given below.
- Invoke the browser on PC or system to launch the YouTube TV official site.
- After that, log into the account.
- You should select a profile picture on the right side of the screen and choose the Open menu of the drop-down.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Then select the Family sharing through the menu section.
- Pick the button ‘Set up’ on the right side.
- You should input the email ID or contact numbers of the preferred family members.
- Now, select the Send option, and the chosen people will get emails with the invitation.
Remove Members via the Family Group on YouTube TV
Remove members via the Family Group on YouTube TV by implementing the under-written directions.
- Invoke the YouTube TV, then log in to the account.
- After that, select the profile picture and reach the settings.
- Click on the section of Family sharing.
- You should choose the Manage option and go via the family group members.
- Choose the member you would like to delete.
- Now, select the Remove member option.
Delete a Family Group on YouTube TV
The users keen to delete a Family group on YouTube TV can follow the directions given below.
- Launch the YouTube TV in a browser and log in to the account.
- Then choose the profile picture.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Navigate to the section of Family sharing and choose the Manage option.
- Later, select the ‘Delete your family group’ option.
- Now, input the password and select the Confirm option.
Leave a Family Group on YouTube TV
Leave a Family group on YouTube TV following the under-written directions.
- You have to sign in to the YouTube TV profile.
- After that, choose the avatar and select the Settings option.
- Then invoke the Family sharing section.
- Select the Manage option.
- Select the ‘Leave your family group’ option.
- Now, input the password option and select the Confirm option.
Now, you can enjoy sharing engaging and fun videos with your family members on different screens. youtube watch hours